Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Manicure Monday: KKCenterHK Hello Kitty Water Decal Nail Art

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I know it's not Monday, but I really wanted to post this! I received this water decal from KKCenterHK.

Product Review: KKCenterHK Hello Kitty Water Decal Nail Art in Metallic Silver

Where to purchase: kkcenterhk.com
Price: $5.75

Description from the website:
Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
100% Authentic
A Sheet Water Decals
Water Decals are Not Sticky!!
Thoughts: Given the opportunity to review any nail art products, I fell in love with this water decal! If you know me in person and on the blog, you know I'm a fan of Hello Kitty.
How cute is this!?!? You get a sheet of water decal. It comes with 4 sets of 5 designs. Each designs are different from the word "Hello Kitty" to a face with hearts. It also comes in a plastic bag. I was impressed with the packaging! It's extremely professional looking, appeal to my eyes, and best of all it really protects the water decal. The bag also isn't thin like most plastics water decal and stickers come in.
Here's what I did with the water decal. I applied 2 coats of two different nails polishes, OPI in It's Totally Fort Worth It and CND in Serene Green, on each fingers. The water decal and topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat.
Here's a closer look at the water decal.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it was extremely easy to use. I cut around the piece I want to apply onto my nails. I hold it with a Tweezer and dunk it in water for 30 seconds. With my finger, I push the decal and it'll move up/down from the backing. Then I grab the decal with a Tweezer and apply it onto my nails. That's how easy it is! Secondly, I'm a huge fan of water decals over stickers. My experiences with stickers have not been that great. They either get rubbed off or eventually the sticker will come off while the nail polish is still intact. It's another story with water decals. They never come off and don't even fade until the nail polishes chip around the area. Love it! Lastly, I love how versatile water decals are. I've been using it on my nails but you can use it for other things like decorating your cell phone. They also come in many different designs. I love the design I chose. I can also tell other people did as well. I got a lot of compliments!

Pros:
* Comes in a variety of designs.
* Comes in a sturdy, protected packaging.
* Easy to use.
* Does not come off.
* Does not rub off.
* Can be used on other objects other than nails.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes!!!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


KKCenterHK was kind enough to give me a code, "Ahleessa4Realz," for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. The coupon expires January 31, 2014. I am not affiliated with the website, therefore, I will not get paid if you use the code.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

Sachi said...

these are too cute!!! Can never have too much hello kitty!

L e n a said...

you're not gonna hate me if i say i don't like hello kitty..? ;p
having said that i like the look of your nails very much. it's like the silver patterns are imprinted looking professionally done!

YomiC said...

This is sooo cute <3

I am sad that they did not offer me this product for review... I just posted a product they have sent me too, but it was eyeliner.

http://www.gwiyomistyle.net

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! Yeah, I agree you can never have enough Hello Kitty. :)

Ahleessa said...

Why am I going to hate you?... hehe~ :P You know what's funny? Growing up I always thought Hello Kitty was overrated. For that reason, Pochacco was my favorite character. Now that I'm older, I like Hello Kitty. Isn't that weird? :/


Thank you! I love nail arts but it has to be more mature. I've seen Hello Kitty cartoon-like characters. It's just not my style. I like simple prints like this. :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I cut you a strip, one of each design. I also cut you a leaf water decal I have. I just need to mail them. Just a warning, I'm not the best when it comes to mailing things. I will mail them eventually... lol~ :X


I'm glad I met you too! We will definitely keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...