Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Favorites and Finished Products

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except Perlier, Lush, the Balm, Jurlique, Lorac, and Aveeno. I am not affiliated with the companies except Aveeno, I'm an ambassador, nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

September Favorites

Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub: I received this product and you can check out my thorough review. I'm so glad I was introduced to this Italian product. I love being introduced to products with natural ingredients. Most of us including myself use a lot of chemicals and I honestly think it's not the best. On the other hand, I'm so lazy to make my own natural products that these products are godsend. With that said, this product made my skin smooth and I have less non-visual bumps on my body.

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser: I received this product, and I will eventually review it. Before I talk about the quality, let me tell you this smells heavenly! It smells like cinnamon and lasts a good amount time after you wash it. It makes me feel cheery for some odd reason. Anyways, this is another product that is natural. I love how it's not rough on your skin, as well as, you can use it on a daily basis. The best part of this product my skin feels really soft after usage and doesn't dry my skin out.

the Balm Nail Polish in Sky Blue Right Past You: This nail polish was gifted by a friend. My initial reaction was that of shock. I never knew the Balm had nail polishes, but I'm so glad I was introduced to this product. They're amazing! They're creamy making it easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and best of all, it lasts a long time. It lasts longer than a lot of higher end products.

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum: I received this product to review which I will soon. First of all, it smells great. I'm not a big floral person but the rose scent is pretty decent. I actually like it and look forward to the smell. Plus it doesn't last that long if you're not keen to the scent. Now for the quality, I'm not too sure but I think it's a mixture of products. I've been using Jurlique mask, serum, and eye cream. My skin has improved tremendously and looks younger.

Lorac Pro To Go: I'm so excited this product came out this week, as well as cannot wait to review it! Out of all the palettes from Lorac, this has to be my favorite. The eyeshadow colors are my typical colors I wear in daily basis, as well as, the blushes. It's travel friendly, as well as, just the best natural palette I highly recommend.


September Finished Products
Aveeno Pure Renewal Conditioner: When it comes to shampoos and conditioners, I don't know the differences. Most products feel the same while washing, as well as, aftermath. For that reason, I tend to find products that smell good. This is very light and the smell doesn't bother me.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except Perlier, Lush, the Balm, Jurlique, Lorac, and Aveeno. I am not affiliated with the companies except Aveeno, I'm an ambassador, nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Ahleessa said...

What a coincidence! For some odd reason, I thought of you. I don't know why and here you are commenting on my blog. :)


I've been very lucky to receive a lot of products. I am extremely thankful for that. :) I definitely recommend Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub. If you get a chance, you should try it out. *Hi-5* on using Aveeno shampoo and conditioner. Which line are you using?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...