Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Favorites and Finished Products 2013

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except Lancome, Zoya, Maybelline, Crown Brush, Nuance, ShiSeido, Bath & Body Works, and Julep. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Aveeno Black Friday Essentials Giveaway. It ends Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


November Favorites

Lancome DreamTone in #1 Fair Skin: I received this product to review and I'm so thankful! Without testing this product out, I would have not known how good of a product it is. You can read my thorough review of this product. It really has improved, not completely but the best I've seen, my dark spots. If you do go out and purchase this product, I do have one recommendation. Don't purchase this product through skin tone. I recommend you purchase through what each number represents. For example if you're pale and have acne, most people would purchase #1. I recommend you get #3 for acne. I hope that makes sense.

Zoya Nail Polish in Aurora: This has to be one of the prettiest color ever! Thanks to my friend or else I would have never found out about this color. Not only is the color pretty, it hardly chips. It shrinks before chipping. You can check out my review and swatch of this gorgeous holographic polish.

Maybelline VOLUM' EXPRESS Cat Eyes Mascara: For one thing, I'm not too sure if it's waterproof or not. Everything was written either in Japanese or Chinese. I cannot say which language since I threw the box away. :/ Don't ask me why. Before I talk a little bit about this mascara, I received this from a blogger long long time ago. I just didn't want to use it until I came to realization it'll go to waste. I also realized I can still save the packaging after using it. Now for what I thought about this product, amazing! It held up my curl lashes and made them look fuller. It also was easy to use on the bottom lashes.

Maybelline The Elixir ColorSensational in Fuchsia Flourish: When I first saw this product, I knew I had to get one. Okay, I got two. I need to post the other one soon. It's very pigmented, goes on smoothly, and it last a long time. What more can you ask! You can read my thorough review with swatches.

Crown Brush Oval Foundation Round Brush: I received this brush from a set which I will review soon. I really wanted to test out the brushes before I do a thorough review. Initially, I didn't think I would like this brush but I end up being impressed. The hairs are compacted and it did not shed, at the same time, it worked well with the foundation. The foundation applied smoothly and covered a lot of imperfections.


November Finished Products
Nuance Salma Hayek AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream: I received this travel-sized cream through a coupon. At first, I was not too sure what to think of this cream especially I hardly saw any reviews. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's very moisturizing and great for normal to dry skin individuals like myself. The only issue I had is closing the lid. It's one of those lids you have to click at the end to seal it. Since your skin is moist from using the product, it made it hard to close the lid. I'm not too sure if the regular size is the same.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream: I received this sample from a travel-size kit from Sephora. You can read my thorough review. I like how light and moisturizing the product is. I also like it doesn't carry the ingredients Oxybenzone and Avobenzone. The only thing I disliked about this product is that it leaves my skin white for 15 minutes. I just don't have the time to wait for the product to oxidize to my skin. If I didn't have to wait, this would had been a great product.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Be Enchanted: I have a lot of travel-sized lotions from Bath & Body Works that I got free through coupons. I put them in my car, my bag, and even at work. This is great product to moisturize my hands when I need to. I use this through out the year except when my hands are really dry. This lotion doesn't moisturize my hands especially during the winter weather. I think all lotions from Bath & Body Works work the same. The only difference is the smell. I found this nice but when applied on my skin, it's really sweet and strong. It can be overwhelming at times.

Would repurchase: Not this scent.

Julep One-Step Polish Remover Pad: A friend gave me one pad to try. It's really moist and I used one pad for three nails. In this case, it was a simple creme polish. If I used it on a glitter polish, I doubt it would erase three nails. It'll probably erase only one nail or maybe even a nail and a half. It's pretty decent remover but in all honesty, it's probably the same as removing the nails with cotton pad soaked in remover.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except Lancome, Zoya, Maybelline, Crown Brush, Nuance, ShiSeido, Bath & Body Works, and Julep. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...