Thursday, December 19, 2013

Peripera Peri's Tint in Milky Pink

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I ordered this lip tint when my father visited Korea. Whoa! I just realized I've had this for a year and I'm finally reviewing it. I'm late but I still try my best to review products.
Product Review: Peripera Peri's Tint in #1 Milky Pink

Where to purchase: Korean beauty stores that sell Peripera and online
Price: around $5 for 8 mL

Made in Korea

Description from the box: Like creamy milk, this tint gently blends upon lips. Non-sticky texture blends easily without any blots. Flower Complex help give vitality to the lips.
Thoughts: I've been wanting to try this brand for some time. Knowing my dad was going to Korea, I decided to order. All he had to do is pick up my orders from my cousin's place. In all honesty, the reason why I wanted to try this brand is the packaging. Can you blame me!?!?
Here's the packaging of the lip tint.
Here's how the applicator looks.
Here's a swatch of the lip tint. It's very true to color!

Now for how it looks on me...
The flash of the camera really washed out the lip tint. It's not this light on me.
Here's an overall look. The color in this picture is true to the color of the lip tint or at least on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I love the packaging. Not only is it cute, it's very sturdy and well-made. You can carry the lip tint, and I cannot see it break or get scratches. Secondly, it has a slight scent. I cannot describe the scent but it feels very fresh if that makes sense. It's not that noticeable while applying it on your lips. Speaking about application when you first touch the applicator on your lips, it's very cool to the touch. Cool as in the sense of cold not tingling sensation. As you bend, it gets warmer. In all honesty, it feels like you are applying water onto your lips. That makes sense since this product is partial water and partial tint. Now if you're looking for a bright tint, this isn't it. It's more on the natural side and I love it. It looks like your lips but better. It's also not that long lasting. It'll last until you eat, but it doesn't really leave a stain like American products.

Pros:
* Cute packaging.
* Sturdy.
* Travel-friendly.
* Scent is fresh/cool.
* Has a cool feel on the lips.
* Your lips but better.
* It lasts until you eat/drink.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

14 comments:

LauraLeia said...

I've always wanted to try the Peripera lip stains but somehow never got around to buying them. Seems that I'm more of a lipstick person, haha! I like ur review though; it looks very natural on the lips, even though it's not very pigmented.

The Beautiful Essence said...

Nice color!
www.thebeautifulessence.com

Sachi said...

the packaging is too cute!!

Lena L said...

Too cute! And I love the color on you. :)
I didn't know this brand but now I am curious what other cute packaged products they offer. LoL

Ahleessa said...

Peripera carries lipsticks and the packaging is adorable as well! ;) You should look into it... hehe~ Yeah, this lip stain is very natural. I think it fits well with Korean culture... hehe~

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Ahleessa said...

It is cute! :)

Ahleessa said...

You should check out the packaging for their other products. They're all so cute! :)

YomiC said...

The color looks so cute and so cheap <3

http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

Linda said...

I loooove the packaging. Very cute and a nice color on you.

Ahleessa said...

How does the color look so cheap? I'm a little bit confused. :/

Ahleessa said...

This is the stain I wore for Morphe Grand Opening Event! :)

Popblush said...

I love it when makeup products are made with good quality, sturdy packaging. The shade reminds me of bubblegum and it looks great on you. Interesting that it doesn't apply as bright as it looks swatched!

Ahleessa said...

I was expecting the color to be brighter as well, but I still like it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...