Saturday, January 11, 2014

Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate to receive an eye cream from Resvology. In all honesty, I received this couple of months ago. When I first received the product, I could not test out the product because I was doing a test experiment for Allure Magazine. Once the experiment was over, I was able to go back to my skincare routine. Now after some time using this product, I can review it. If you want to know more about this brand, you can check out the website and their Facebook page.


Product Review: Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream

Where to purchase: resvology.com
Price: $89 for 0.5 fl oz/ 15 mL

Made in USA

Description from the box:
Advanced Gene Science, Visible Skin Results
Luxuriously hydrating and rejuvenating eye cream with clinically-proven anti-aging actions
* Minimizes crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles
* Reinforces skin firmness and elasticity
* Deflates puffiness and brightens dark circles

Unprecedented results*:
* 100% agree fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
* 100% agree eye area is firm
* 100% agree eye area is hydrated

8 Years of Discovery
Our story began in a leading cancer research lab where gene scientists isolated the first ever stabilized and patented form of resveratryl acetate, called 4-AR MOLECULE.

Our Molecule
Exclusive to Resvology, 4-AR MOLECULE has been proven to activate (in-vitro gene study) over 85 key skin-related genes. Fueling gene activity helps keep skin acting and looking younger.

Our Promise
Now, Resvology brings the gene science of 4-AR to skincare. Enhanced with added anti-oxidants and age-fighters, Resvology is high performance, advanced, anti-aging skincare that is proven to deliver visibly youthful results.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I received the package, I did not have an opinion about this product. To be honest, I knew nothing of this brand. For that reason, I had mixed feelings. I was excited to try a new brand. It's always fun discovering brands you never heard of, at the same time, scared to try a product on your skin.
Here's a look at the packaging. It's very simple and sturdy. It's definitely travel-friendly. I recently took this with me to Las Vegas (if you follow my Instagram, you know my adventures).
Here's a closer look at the pump. I love eye creams that come with a pump. It's sanitary safe, as well as, you have full control of the amount you pump.
Here's a swatch of the eye cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever. I just sniffed the product and didn't notice anything. Secondly, the product is on the creamier side. It might be thick for oily skin individuals but I think it's great for normal to dry skin individuals like myself. It's also very hydrating. It doesn't sink into my skin right away but you can feel how my skin takes the cream. My skin around the eyes look glowy, as well as, very hydrated in the morning after waking up. Now that I've been using this for a month or longer, it works really well. I noticed the fine lines around my eyes are less noticeable. I also noticed the fine lines on my forehead (yes, I use eye cream on my forehead to get rid of the worries lines) is less noticeable. It's not completely gone but it has improved. Now I just wish it would get rid of the deep line on my forehead.

Pros:
* Simple, sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a pump; sanitary-safe and full control of the amount you pump.
* Creamy texture; on the thick side good for normal to dry skin individuals.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks glowy.
* Reduces fine lines.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Cannot test out before purchasing.
* Pricey.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

4 comments:

Lena L said...

It is not everyday you see visible results from eye cream!
I don't think it is a bad idea trying this one other area. At least you wouldn't have to worry about skin irritations. :)

Sachi said...

That is so smart to try it on other places on your face! If its safe for your sensitive eye area, its gotta be safe everywhere else. So smart!

Ahleessa said...

I think it's a Korean thing to use eye cream on other areas than our eyes or at least from my conversations with people... hehe~ I wonder why that is. :/ This is definitely a good product to use in other areas. :)

Ahleessa said...

The first time I heard this is from a salesperson. Ever since then, I use it on my fine lines all over my face... hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...