Thursday, October 9, 2014

Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post was given to me. I am affiliated with the company but not getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive a box from Memebox. The first box I ever got/bought was Memebox by Banila Co. For this post, I received Special #29 Scrub Box.

Product Review: Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box

Where to purchase: us.memebox.com
Price: $23

Made in Korea

Description from the brochure: Buff away dead skin and callouses on feet until they are silky soft to perfection! Exfoliate away dead skin cells for a healthy, rosy glow! Scrub down your body for smooth and sexy skin, and show some love to your scalp with intense scalp scaling treatments! Scrub away to reveal a more polished and healthier new you!
Thoughts: To be honest, I was stoked to have receive a Memebox especially since I'm a huge fan of Korean products. Unfortunately, there are a lot of Korean brands that aren't introduced here in the US even Los Angeles. For that reason, I was excited to open the box!
It comes in the same pink box as my last/first Memebox.

Now for the products that comes in this box...
The first product is insobeau Natural Base Cereal Peeling Mask. It retails for $27 for 150 mL. They describe the product as "The all-natural formula made from corn starch and rice flour offers a concentrated blackhead, pore, skin elasticity, brightening, and sebum control treatment by gently peeling away excess dead skin cells and skin impurities and delivering deep nutrition all at once."
The second product is Eglips JolieBeBe Lip Polish. It retails for $7 for 15 mL. They describe it as "Duo-polish effect of the bead-like grains and the jojoba oil formula work to smooth out dry, flaky skin for leaner, softer, and healthier looking lips! The shea butter complex also moisturizes the lips, preventing it from dehydration during application. The olive oil and sweet floral scent leave your lips soothed, moist, and sweetly smelling as well."
The third product is The Herb Factory Foot Scrub Peppermint & Tea Tree. It retails for $12 for 200 g. It's described as "Walnut shell powders from the Foot Scrub functions to gently exfoliate callouses and any other skin impurities from your feet for a smoother, cleaner foot condition."
The fourth product is Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub. It retails for $13 for 50 g. It's described as "The G Facial Scrub is made from natural scrub ingredients - orange and tangerine peels - and works to exfoliate gently without stimulating the skin. The vitamin-rich grapefruit, sea buckthorn, red poppy petals, and aronia extracts rejuvenate and cleanse the skin all at once."
The fifth product is Tosowoong Perfume Body Scrub Wash. It retails for $19 for 160 g. It's described as "Infused with almond, apricot, walnut and honey extracts, this sweet scented Perfume Body Scrub Wash will not only refresh your body, but it will also refresh your spirits! This luxurious body scrub gently sloughs away dead skin cells, leaving smooth, radiant, polished skin."
The sixth/last product is New Girl Fast Scalp Hair Root Up Ampoule. It retails for $6 for 20 mL. It's described as "An advanced scalp care formula, the Fast Scalp Hair Root Up Ampoule is enriched with green tea water, viotin, mentol, salicylic acid, and dex panthenol, and works to clean your scalp by scaling away all dead skin cells and built-up skin impurities in your scalp.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I was blown away that all the products were full size! Not only that, we got 6! Secondly, I love that the scrub ranges from body to lip. It's not only concentrated on the face. It's definitely an overall scrub box which is a huge plus. It even comes with a scrub for the roots. I didn't even know a product exist for the head. Third, I know the huge Korean brands like Etude House, Amore, and so on. I love that I'm being introduced to other brands in Korea. As a blogger, you tend to realize there are better unknown brands out in the market than the name brands we all know. For that reason, I am so excited to test these babies out. Lastly for $23, this box is so worth it! I know some boxes are a hit and some aren't. You definitely get your money's worth on this box!

Pros:
* 6 full size products.
* Varieties of scrubs; head, face, lip, body, and foot.
* Comes in a sturdy, pink box.
* Worth the price!

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Memebox's reviewed/shown:


If you want to know more about Memebox, you can check out their website and social medias.

Memebox was kind enough to offer my readers a discount for the boxes. I do not get paid if you use the code.
Code: 8C3MFR
Type: $5 off
Expiration Date: October 31, 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post was given to me. I am affiliated with the company but not getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Lucie said...

This box seems to be a great way to discover Korean brands. Like you, I know brands like Etude House or The Face Shop also. There are several Korean brands in Indonesia but I never really looked into them.

Ahleessa said...

I think we all are tuned to only use brands we have heard of. Since I started blogging, my mind has opened up to brands that isn't known and actually loving them more. For that reason, I think this box is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...