Thursday, January 1, 2015

December Favorites and Finished Products 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except DermOrganic, Argan Alchemy, Nars, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.


Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings joy, love, and happiness. :)


December Favorites
DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment: After my hair have gone through tons of damage (mostly bleaching and hair dye), this leave-in treatment has helped tremendously. It hasn't completely repaired my damaged hair, but it has made it manageable. After I shampoo and condition my hair, I apply this product. Comparing it before and after this treatment, my hair becomes softer and easier to comb through. That's a big plus or at leas in my book!

Argan Alchemy Pure Organic Argan Oil: Out of all the oils I have tried, I have to say this is the best mainly for the reason it doesn't smell. I don't know if it's just me but most oils have a terrible scent. I'm not too sure why. Anyways, this is the first time I apply oil after I moisturize. I had to Google search and it says that oil helps to seal moisturizer. Since it's winter and I'm dealing with dry skin, I decided to try this method. It has helped keep my moisturizer in and improve my dry, patchy skin.

Nars Contour Blush in Paloma: Since I got this earlier this year, it's been my go to contour. Actually, it's the only contour product I touch. I love that the color is matte, as well as, not on the orange side. It looks natural and fits well with my MAC NC25 skin.

OPI Original Nail Envy: I've been trying different methods to strengthen my nails. My nails tend to break after a month of wearing nail polishes. I've tried many nail hardeners and nothing seem to work in the long run. I've seen YouTube videos and most people highly recommend this product. I decided to try it and it has helped since I started. My nails aren't completely strong but it hasn't broken since I started using this product!

Aveda Hand Relief Night Renewal Serum: I received a sample of this new product from Aveda. It's suppose to soften and get rid of dark spots. To be honest, I didn't think much of it when the employee applied on my skin at the store. Since I've been using this at night with a combination of lotion, my skin on my hand has improved. One of the things I'm embarrassed and hate to admit, I have aging looking hands. It runs in my family or at least I know my mom had it. I just assumed it was genetics and I cannot do anything to change it. After using this product and lotion, my hands looks younger. I might actually buy this product. :X


December Finished Product
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Midnight Pomegranate: When I first bought this from Bath & Body Works, I thought it smelled good. It's not bad but it's a little bit muskier than I normally like. With that said other than the scent, this was a great hand lotion. I kept this one in the car and used it whenever I needed lotion.

Would repurchase: Yes, but in different scents.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except DermOrganic, Argan Alchemy, Nars, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Popblush said...

Nice faves! I've recently gone back to adding oil into my skincare regime (rose hip oil) and its kept my skin quite moisturised and supple =)

Ahleessa said...

Adding oil has improved my dry seasonal skin. How come you handle the smell of rose hip oil? :X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...