Monday, July 20, 2015

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Gold Blue Butterfly 3D Nail Art Sticker

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I love working with Born Pretty Store. They're fun, affordable, and great on the nails! Here's my most recent haul.

I already reviewed the nail polish, Born Pretty Candy Color in #12, and the Feather 3D Nail Art Sticker. For this post, I will review the other nail art sticker on the left.
Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Golden Stripe, I will base this on that. This is Born Pretty Gold Blue Butterfly Feather 3D Nail Art Stickers in FAM-012. It retails for $1.99 and here's the description...

Specification:
100% new brand
Quantity: 1 Sheet
Color: as the picture shows
Pattern: 3 patterns available

Package Contents:
1 Sheet

Instruction:
Brand New in retail package and good quality!
One sheet of adhesive nail art stickers to fit all fingernails, toenails and nail tips.
Suitable for Professional Salon use or home use

How to Use:
1. Clean the surface where the design is to be placed.
2. Select a design and peel off by your nail. (Don't touch the glue)
3. Place the design in nail/tip and rub it gently several times.
4. Apply top coat for best result.

NOTE:
Do not apply stickers to sensitive skin.
Not recommended for little children.
Here's a closer look at the stickers. Unfortunately, there was a butterfly on the top left. It fell off and stuck to the envelope that the stickers came in. I love how they're all different and come in different sizes.
Here's a closer look at one of the stickers. It's very detailed and 3 dimensional.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original and Formula X For Sephora Base Coat on all my nails. I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors in Lets Meet on my thumb, index, and pinkie. 2 coats of OPI in Make Love... on middle and ring finger. Then I applied the Born Pretty Gold Blue Butterfly 3D Nail Art Sticker on my middle and ring finger. Then topped all the nails with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I was drawn to this nail sticker because I'm a huge fan of blue butterflies and I'm not too sure why. They're just pretty in my opinion! Other than that, another reason why I'm drawn to these nail stickers is how detailed they are. It's pretty impressive! Secondly, they come in different shapes and sizes. It's great for all sizes of nail beds. I did find it harder to apply than water decals but on the other hand, the stickiness makes it last long on the nails. With that said and lastly, they last until the polishes start chipping.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...