Friday, September 18, 2015

August Favorites and Finished Products 2015

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Healthilocks, Regen FX, Stemology, and Suave. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo and Silk 18 Conditioner Giveaway. It ends September 29, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


August Favorites
Healthilocks Daily Leave-In PlexProtein Treatment: I received shampoo, conditioner, and treatment from Healthilocks which I need to review. I've been using this treatment every single time after I wash my hair. It has made a big difference. It definitely isn't life changing after one usage as the Healthilocks Treatment at Salon Benjamin, but I did notice my hair has gotten healthier and soft. It feels good to run my fingers through my hair.

Regen FX Age Defying Moisturizer: I received this product with serum and eye gel. Out of all the products, I have to say this is my favorite. It's extremely moisturizing and my skin loves this product. My skin feels healthy, youthful, and there's no dry spots. I also noticed less fine lines. It's probably a combination of products but this definitely helped.

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Get Lucky: This is the second eyeshadow I've used from ColourPop. I love it. It's a beautiful gold shadow, but it's not something I would wear in daily basis. I still think my favorite is ColourPop Super Shock in I heart This. I definitely recommend that shadow! With this color if you're a gold person, I say yes to purchasing.

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips: I love moisturizing lip products because I have dry lips. I carry one everywhere from work, purse, and all over my house. Out of all of them, I have to say this is the most moisturizing one. This works instantly and the dry cracks heal quickly.

L'Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque in Choco-Lacque: I've been wearing this color a lot lately. It's a great everyday color for all season. It matches well from neutral to smoky makeup. Plus, it's extremely glossy and hydrating. This is great for dry lips like myself!


August Finished Products
Stemology Cell Revive Eye Serum Complete: This has to be my first eye serum. I'm sure there was others I used, but I don't think it hit me until this one. First of all, I never knew there was eye serum and wasn't too sure what's the difference between this and eye cream. After using this product with and without eye cream, I definitely can tell the difference. The combination of eye serum and eye cream helps improve your crow's feet and all the fine lines.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Banila Co. CC it Radiant CC Cream: At first, I was going to have a thorough review like I did the Banila Co. CC it Radiant CC in Melting Pact in Light Beige. Then I realized it was pointless since it's discontinued. You can still purchase through Amazon though. I used this as a base before my foundation and I have to say I wasn't a big fan. It didn't really cover my imperfections especially the big pores on my nose. After my foundation sink into my skin, I noticed the pores getting bigger. It wasn't a pretty sight. Other than that, this actually isn't that bad.

Would repurchase: No.

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly: I never thought I'll ever finish this product, but I did. This is a miracle in itself! The only eye primer that worked for me is Urban Decay. It's the only one I noticed my eyeshadow not creasing. It's weird that I have extremely dry skin but my eyelids are oily. I think it's because of my deep crease. Since UDPP is so drying, it's hard to blend my eyeshadows. For that reason, I would use a base and Painterly was the one I would reach for. It's looks like natural skin color with no gloss and glitters. It was easy to work with and the shadows were true to color on my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Suave Advanced Therapy with Rich Hydrators Body Lotion: I received this sample from PinchMe. I actually used it as a hand lotion than a body lotion. This was the lotion that I had in my car and used it whenever my hand felt dried. It's a light lotion that is great for normal to oily skin individuals. To be honest, it is moisturizing even for my dry skin but I only used it during the summer season. I cannot see it working well during the dry, winter weather especially for me.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Healthilocks, Regen FX, Stemology, and Suave. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...