Wednesday, January 20, 2016

derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive derma e products.

If you have never heard of derma e, here's a backstory.

'Imagine a time, not long ago...

When people didn't consider how their internal health affected their outward appearance. And, nobody understood taht what you put on your skin matters too. The phrases "superfood", "holistic health" and "sustainable" were rarely or never used. Nobody was concerned about their skincare being eco-friendly and nobody was eating kale.

Then derma e® got started.

Healthy before healthy was "in"
dermae e® pushed skincare forward in a new direction by fusing powerful vitamins and plants together with modern science - we called it Green Chemistry. Continuing to be always aware, derma e® adheres to the highest ethical standards when it comes to animal welfare and our impact on the planet.

The results.
derma e® built a passionate following in the natural products industry and beyond, always aspiring to make highly effective, premium skincare formulas but with cruelty-free green chemistry.'

I got this from the press kit and they said it better than I ever could!
Product Review: derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift

Where to purchase: Target, and online at dermae.com and target.com
Price: $19.95 for 1/2 oz / 14 g

Made in USA

Description from the press kit: Visibly life, firm and tighten the delicate eye area while smoothing crow's feet with this doctor-developed, multi-action eye treatment creme that contains advanced, clinically proven natural ingredients: DMAE, a widely-acclaimed skin-firming nutrient, is clinically proven to boost collagen for firmer, more resilient skin. InstaLift® Goji Berry glycopeptides add further firming, lifting and tightening antioxidant power. Advanced peptides Argireline® and Matrixyl® synthe'6® work together to soften facial muscles and synthesize new key components such as collagen, helping smooth wrinkles and discourage new lines from forming. Hyaluronic Acid, also known as nature's moisture magnet, infuses a surge of cooling eye moisture helping leave skin soft, smooth, tone and rehydrated. With continued use, this pro-collagen and pro-elastin blend leaves the delicate eye area firmer, smoother and younger-looking, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Coco-Caprylate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propanediol (Zemea®), Lycium Barbarum (Instalift® Goji) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® synthe'6®), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid; Actimoist®Bio-1), Thioctic (Alpha-Lipoic) Acid, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, Stay-C® 50), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* (.1%), Caffeine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Thoughts: I've always heard great things about derma e products. For that reason, I was excited to try this eye cream.
Here's a closer look at the eye cream.
It comes in a tube making it sanitary-safe.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Here's a Firming Eye Lift video. I thought it might be helpful.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever. I just sniffed the product with my nose. Secondly, the consistency is on the thick side. It'll be great for all skin types especially dry and aging skins. This is perfect for me! When I first tried it, I had difficulties spreading it with my finger. It's actually my fault. I was so used to applying with gel creams. I realized it's not soft as gel creams. After the second usage, I got used to it and love the consistency. It's extremely hydrating and my skin loves this product! It absorbs like there's no other. Lastly, I noticed my skin around the eyes have improved. I have less noticeable fine lines and crow's feet.

Pros:
* Comes in a tube; sanitary-safe.
* Travel-friendly.
* No scent whatsoever.
* Thick consistency.
* Great for all skin types.
* Easy to apply.
* Hydrating.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Less noticeable fine lines.
* Less noticeable crow's feet.
* Cruelty-free.
* 100% vegan.
* Eco-friendly.
* Paraben-free.
* Gluten-free.

Cons:
* Can be hard to spread in the beginning if not used to consistency.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


I am so happy to announce derma e products will be at Target. I don't know if you're like me but I purchase a lot of skin care and beauty products from Target. Not only do they come out with products that aren't sold in stores like Laneige and derma e, products are release quicker than a lot of stores. One of the things I do in weekly basis after the gym, I visit my nearest Target. Now I don't need to go far to find derma e. I'm so excited about this! You definitely should check out derma e, #NOTICETHELOTUS at Target.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...