Tuesday, February 9, 2016

LA Cookie Con 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me except POPDUP which  I bought. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter JORD $25 E-gift Card. It's good until end of March, 2016.


This past weekend, February 6, 2015, I went to LA Cookie Con.

I didn't go last year, their first show, but I was lucky enough to go to their second one. I wasn't too sure what to expect but I was excited to find out.
They have different booths/brands from cookies, cakes, to ice cream. This is from Baker's Bodega.
Here's Orange Clementine. They remind me of cronuts but I'm not too sure if they are.
Here's another booth, Happy Pantry. They have so many cute items!
Not only that, they had classes and stages. I went to the main stage to see "Foodstirs Co-Founder Sarah Michelle Gellar." I hate to say this but her playing Buffy made an impression for me to go see this.
I also saw "Satin Ice Artist of Excellence Fernanda Abarca Demonstrates Zootopia Cucpake Toppers." This is a perfect timing since Zootopia is coming out in the theater March 4.
This is what she made. After seeing the directions, I feel like I can make it myself but I will need a lot of patience with the tiny details.
Speaking of cupcakes, here's another one I found adorable and perfect for Valentine's Day.
When I saw this, my mouth drop especially after seeing Star Wars. How adorable is this!
With the theme of Star Wars, here's a cake. I love BB8. So cute!
I'm not too sure if this is a cake or a topper but nevertheless, it's adorable!
Here's another cake or topper that's perfect for Valentine's Day.
Here's a cake that blew me away with details.
This is Alice in Wonderland. It's hard to tell but this cake is amazing! The black and white checker is cut out into a stage but from the picture, it looks one dimensional.
Here's another fancy cake. It's huge and I cannot imagine how much time they spent on making this!
These are the stuff I got this day. I either got them from the brand or it was part of the goody bag. I did buy the POPDUP on the far right in Blood Orange special for Valentine's Day.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me except POPDUP which  I bought. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...