Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dewytree Aqua Keeper Panda Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

When I went to Korean town, I saw animal sheet masks.

I was going to buy three different animal sheet masks but the salesperson kept recommending the princess masks. She convinced me, and I bought two and one animal mask. She recommended the panda one. For this post, I will review the panda sheet mask from Dewytree.
Product Review: Dewytree Aqua Keeper Panda Mask

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $16.20 for 5 sheet masks/ 25 g each

Made in Korea

Description from the website:
* Dewytree Moisture keeper animal shaped mask (25 mL x 5 pcs)
* Panda = Moisture Keeper Mask
Ingredients:
Thoughts: To be honest, the reason why I want to try the animal sheet masks is for their cuteness!
Here's how the sheet mask looks when taken out of package.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there was no noticeable scent while wearing the mask. I just sniffed the product and there's a slight floral scent. It could also could be the smell of the essence. Secondly, the dimension of the sheet mask is long and the width fit my wide face perfectly. I noticed it's a little bit short on the forehead. Also, the thickness of the sheet mask is medium which is good for folded sheet mask. It won't rip while unfolding the mask. The best part of the sheet mask is the cute drawing. Who wouldn't want to wear it just for the cuteness! Okay, the packaging sold me. Third, there's a lot of essence in the packaging as well as on the sheet mask. Most Korean masks I have tried don't have that much essence compared to Chinese/Japanese masks. I'm not too sure why but I was impressed. I love wearing masks with a lot of essence. It could also be psychologically but I feel like my skin will sunk as much essence as possible. Plus, I can use the leftover essence on my neck and chest afterwards. With that said, the essence was not heavy that it dripped from the mask. Lastly, it's hydrating. My skin felt soft afterwards and in the morning. Other than hydration, it didn't do much. Now I understand why the salesperson kept trying to not sell this to me.

Pros:
* Cuteness!
* No noticeable scent.
* Long and the width fit my face.
* Medium thickness.
* Won't rip while unfolding.
* Lots of essence.
* Hydrating.
* Skin felt soft afterwards.

Cons:
* Length and width of the forehead is small.
* No benefits other than hydration.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...