Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Odd Pink

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I've always been a fan of Korean products since I was young. I knew the typical brands most of us know. MustaeV is one that everyone should add onto their list!
I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Floral Glow (right). For this post, I will review the blush on the left.
This is MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Odd Pink. Since I did a thorough review of MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Floral Glow, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. Click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a comparison of the two blushes. Floral Glow is on the left and Odd Pink on the right. I also noticed Floral Glow has a marking on the packaging, whereas, Odd Pink doesn't.
Here's a closer look at the inside of the blush.
Here's a closer look at the blush. The website describes it as "a cool violet-pink." I totally agree!
Here's a swatch of the blushes on my hand. On the left is Floral Glow and the right is Odd Pink. They look pretty similar in the picture but they're not. Floral Glow is more on the peachy side, whereas, Odd Pink is more lavender.
Here's how the blush looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I love the packaging. It's small, flat, and easy to carry. With that said, it doesn't come with a mirror and brush. If you are like me, I apply it at home and don't worry about it for the rest of the day. Secondly, the consistency is buttery soft. It feels good on the skin. It's also compacted. There isn't any loose powder all over the place. It's comparable to a lot of higher end products. Third, it's a gorgeous lavender. To be honest, visually it looks lighter than Floral Glow. For that reason, I wasn't expecting much on my skin. I thought it wouldn't show up and that's why I grabbed Floral Glow first. I have to admit I was impressed. This showed up more on my skin than Floral Glow. With Floral Glow, I had to build up several layers to get color on my skin. That's why I think it's better more as a highlighter on the tops of the cheeks, tip of the nose, and cupid's bow. You can even add Floral Glow on top of a blush and it'll add a touch of duo color. Odd Pink I didn't have to work hard to get color on my skin. One layer was good enough for my in-between light to medium skin. The color looked so natural on me that it looked like it was from within. As a blush, I like this better but it'll be great to use both. I can use Odd Pink as a blush and Floral Glow as a highlighter. Lastly, it lasted all day on me. It did not come off or fade at the end of the day.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...