Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Play! By Sephora August 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This is my fourth Play! By Sephora.

The theme for August 2016 is "The Eye Openers."

"If looks could thrill: There's more than meets the eye with this month's selection of skincare and makeup. After a long summer, refresh and recharge your beauty routine with the mascara for standout lashes, an energizing moisturizer, and striking looks that will put all eyes on you."

Inside every month you receive 50 extra Beauty Insider points.
Inside each box, there's a bag of goodies.
The first sample is Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in I-544. It's described as "highly saturated, iridescent pink granite eyeshadow made with a unique gel-powder formula and ultrafine pigments for smooth color."
Here's a closer look at the eyeshadow. I thought it was more on the brown side than pink. I'll definitely have to swatch this eyeshadow.
The second sample is Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. It's described as "lengthening and volumizing mascara coats eyelashes with triple-black pigment and a buildable, creamy formula."
Here's a closer look at the mascara.
The third sample is Clean Reserve Warm Cotton. It's described as "bright and pure blend of understated floral and musk, reminiscent of the soft scent of fresh linens." From the description, I'll probably give this away. It isn't my type of smell.
The fourth sample is Lancome Energie De Vie Smoothing & Glowing Liquid Care Moisturizer. It's described as "concentrated energizing liquid lotion visually relieves dullness, diminishes signs of fatigue and promotes a healthy-looking glow." I'm so excited to receive this sample in my bag. When I first saw this online, I was curious about this product.
The fifth sample is Algenist Eye Renewal Balm. It's described as "soothing and moisturizing eye cream visibly reduces dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles with anti-aging Alguronic Acid." I've always been curious about this brand and excited to try it out.
The last sample is Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 24hr Wear Waterproof in Love Affair. It's described as "creamy, easy-to-apply pencil with long-lasting, 12-hour waterproof formula in a shimmery plum shade that was handpicked for you."
Here's a closer look at the pencil.

You can read my opinion on the first box of Play! By Sephora May 2016. Overall, I honestly think they are getting better each month. I've been enjoying it more every single month. This is my favorite so far.


Other Play! By Sephora products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...