Friday, March 17, 2017

Play! By Sephora March 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I usually get my Play! By Sephora at the end of the month. I'm amazed I got March 2017 mid-month.

The theme for March 2017 is "The Gleam Team."

"Glow your own way: from high-wattage shimmer to a natural gleam, this month mixes it up with advanced formulas that redefine shine. Discover new ways to create that luxurious, lustrous look with glotions, complexion-illuminating shades, and more breakthroughs for unparalleled radiance."

Inside every month you receive 50 extra Beauty Insider points.
Inside each box, there's a bag of goodies. This is the best bag of 2017 so far. It's not plastic-y or falling apart. I hope it gets better with each month.
The first sample is Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer in Nude Glow. It's described as "two-in-one moisturizer and luminizer hydrates, blurs, and enhances any complexion with a lit-from-within finish." At first, I thought it came in one color but now I'm wondering if it comes in other colors. I'm not too sure.
The second sample is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink. It's described as "super-creamy, waterproof eyeshadow stick glides on and blends easily without tugging for crease- and flake-free wear."
Here's a closer look at the eyeshadow stick. It looks more gold to me than golden pink but I guess I need to swatch this. I'm pretty excited to try this out.
The third sample is Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. It's described as "bestselling highlighter defines facial features with a luminous, soft-focus sheen and an easy-to-apply cream-to-powder formula." I'm not too excited about this sample. It's a common sample you will find in a lot of goody bags. I already own this sample and I'm not a fan. It shows my large pores on my nose.
The fourth sample is Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast. It's described as "weightless spray delivers long-lasting volume and texture for thicker, fuller-looking hair that is silky-soft." I'm really impressed with the size of the sample!
The fifth sample is Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm. It's described as "game-changing makeup and skin-care hybrid primes and finishes with a whipped formula for a luminous, ethereal effect." This is a pretty interesting product. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
The last sample is Chloe Fleur de Parfum. It's described as "an infusion of rose petals and fresh notes of verbena softened by freesia create a lighthearted yet luxurious fragrance."

You can read my opinion on the first box of Play! By Sephora May 2016. This month was good. I'm happy with the eyeshadow stick from Bobbi Brown and I'm curious to try Glamglow. I'm also impressed with the size of the sample of Living Proof and how quickly the box came.


Other Play! By Sephora products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...