Tuesday, May 30, 2017

ToSave Women's Chiffon Blouse Top in Coffee

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with ToSave.

Here are the items I got. I already reviewed ToSave Women's Rhinestone Lovely Star Moon Stud Earrings (middle) and ToSave Women's Casual Loose Tee Top in Dark Gray (right). For this post, I will review the last item on the left.
Product Review: ToSave Women's Chiffon Blouse Top in Coffee

Where to purchase: online at tosave.com
Price: $4.63

Description from the website:
Specification:
100% Brand New!
4 colors as picture shows for choosing
Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL
Sleeve: Long Sleeve
Neckline: V Neck
Length: Hip Length
Material: Chiffon
Occasion: Casual
Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn

Package Included:
1 X Women Top (The package is included the top only, other accessories are not included!)

Note:
The size is just for reference, there maybe exist a measurement error of 2-3 cm, please check whether it fits your size before you buy it.
Color may vary slightly due to different calibration of each monitor.
Thoughts: This is another shirt I saw on LivingSocial. I thought it was really cute and when I saw this on ToSave website, I knew I had to get it.
I took this picture from the website. This is the exact picture I saw on LivingSocial.
Here's a closer look at the blouse/shirt. It's v neck with four buttons down.
Here's a closer look at the buttons.
Here's a closer look at the bottom of the front.
Here's a closer look at the bottom of the back. It has three buttons in the back. You can attach them or leave it loose. If you leave it loose, the length is the same as the front.
Here's a closer look at the sleeve.
The sleeve comes with a button on the outside where you can attach or leave it loose. Here's how it looks when attached.
Here's how the shirt looks on me. Some times I wish I had someone take pictures for me but oh well, it's part of my life.
Here's how the back looks. This was the best picture I was able to take. At least, you get an idea how the back looks.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the first thing I noticed is that the tag is written in Korean. I'm guessing it's made in Korea but I'm not 100% sure. There no mention where it's made anywhere on the shirt, as well as, the website. Secondly, my biggest concerns were the size and color. I was most drawn to coffee and wine red. I decided to get coffee because it's less out there color-wise. I don't like to stand out. I tend to blend in almost every way possible. With that said, I don't really buy clothes online because they tend to not match the pictures. I was impressed the color actually matched what I expected. It's also well sewn and there's no loose thread anywhere. The buttons are nice. I can see it being sold in mall stores like Forever 21 and Q. It's a good shirt and the fabric isn't rough. I have gotten chiffon shirts before that are rough to the skin. This is actually pretty soft and it feels good on the skin. Third, I've gained weight recently. I need to go back to the gym and get on a healthy diet. I'm not feeling all great about myself. That's a different story. Anyways, I didn't think I gained that much weight to the point I needed to up a size. It could also be denial. So I based the size by US size measurement. I should have measured myself. It was slight tight on me. I can still fit into the shirt but it isn't as loose as it is with the model. If I bought a size bigger, I think it would have looked better on me. It's nobody's fault but mine. I should have measured myself instead of basing on what I thought. I'm not too sure if it's because the size is smaller on me, the length of the shirt seems shorter as well. It's possible that's the design. On the model, it reaches below the waist. It hits mid way on the butt. On me it's a lot higher than that. It hits top part of my butt. The v neck looks lower on the model as well. On me, it's higher. Other than buying the wrong size, it's really comfortable and light-weight. It's also very see through. I'm sure you can wear it with a bra but I prefer to have an under shirt with this blouse. It'll make a great spring, summer, and fall shirt. Since I live in LA, I can wear it for winter as well since it's hardly that cold here. Lastly, for a shirt that's about $5 this is pretty good. I don't regret getting this shirt. I just wished I bought a size up but again, that's my fault. I hope I'm able to lose the weight I gained so I can fit into this shirt. It's really unique. I love the tail of the shirt in the back. That's what I was drawn to. I love that I won't see a lot of people wearing the same blouse. It's very fashionable and I cannot see it go out of style.

Pros:
* Color of the shirt matches the website.
* Well sewn and no loose thread.
* Nice buttons.
* Soft, chiffon fabric.
* Comfortable.
* Light-weight.
* See through; recommend wearing an under shirt.
* Great for spring, summer, and fall season.
* Tail of the shirt is gorgeous!
* Unique.
* Fashionable.
* Great deal for about $5.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Highly recommend measuring yourself before purchasing; it's slightly tight on me.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other ToSave products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...