Friday, August 4, 2017

July Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except L'Oreal, Nerium, it Cosmetics, Laneige, The Body Shop, and Zim's. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Play! By Sephora Deluxe Samples Giveaway. It ends August 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


July Favorites

L'Oreal Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer: I received this product and thankful I did. If I didn't, I wouldn't know about this particular product. Since I started using it, my skin has improved in a lot of ways. It could be a mixture of different things since I'm always using stuff but at the end, my skin has improved. It's hydrated, alert, it glows, and it looks youthful.

Nerium Illumaboost Brightening & Shield: I received this product. A mixture of this product and the one above, L'Oreal Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer, is amazing! My skin has improved a lot. It reminds me of my early adult years, early 20's, when my skin was flawless. It feels good to know that skin care products can improve or slow down my aging process. I just need to be better with the routine.

Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette: I bought this and do not regret it at all. Even though I know I won't be using the blues and purples, I know the other colors will get love. I love how sparkly/shiny the eyeshadows are. Not only that, it blends well with other colors and last all day. It's just gorgeous!

Melt Digital Dust Highlights in Gold Ore: I bought this at PHAMExpo. I wanted to buy another color but the sales people recommended this particular color. I'm glad they did. It's so gorgeous. When I was swatching the colors, this particular color was the most pigmented and most shiniest of all. I just thought it wouldn't look good on my pale/medium skin. I was wrong and it's gorgeous!

it Brushes for ULTA Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush 101: I received this product and have been loving the brushes. I love all the brushes but my favorite has to the be the medium thickness brush. After using it for highlighter, I fell in love. Other brushes I have to layer for the highlighter to show. I don't have to worry with this particular brush.


July Finished Products
Laneige BB Cushion in Light: I received this deluxe sample. The first sample I received came in a small pot and I loved it. It had medium coverage and my skin glow. I don't know if the consistency of this deluxe sample change but it was more towards light coverage. It'll be great for people with nice skin unlike me. For someone like me, I need more coverage.

Would repurchase: No.

The Body Shop Hemp On A Rope Soap: I received this product. I really enjoyed this soap. I usually use a body wash to wash my body. Even though I use a body wash, I keep a soap in the shower to wash my hands as well as spot clean clothes. I have a tendency to drop food all over myself. Before I throw my clothes in the washing machine, I clean it with soap. It helps the clothes be cleaner or at least it does for me. It cleans well and it lathers a light foam. I also like that it comes in a rope. I can hang it on the knobs.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Zim's Crack Creme Creamy Daytime Formula: I received this product. It worked well in the beginning but towards the end, it wasn't that hydrating for my really dry skin. Either my body got used to the product or I just have really, dry skin.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except L'Oreal, Nerium, it Cosmetics, Laneige, The Body Shop, and Zim's. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...