Friday, December 1, 2017

November Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Born Pretty, MustaeV, Mitoq, Reviva Labs, Cardea Luxe, L'Oreal, Grace & Stella Co., Lisse, The Body Shop, and Burman. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette Giveaway. It ends December 5, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time).


November Favorites

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: I bought this and don't regret it one bit. It's something I use in daily basis. It's refreshing, my skin loves it, and I love that I'm putting something good on my skin. Best of all, products I apply after I spray goes on smoothly and easily.

derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer: I received this product and glad I did. I've been using it as a day time moisturizer. It's thick enough to hydrate my dry skin, as well as, prevent dryness during this dry fall weather. It's also not that thick it doesn't get absorb into my skin. My skin loves this product.

MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl: I bought this lipstick mostly because I saw it on a makeup artist. It looked good on her and was scared it wouldn't look the same on me. I liked it back then when I tried it on and I still like it now. This has to be one of my favorite colors from MAC lipsticks.

Born Pretty Peel Off Color Changing Nail Polish in #G001 Swan Lake: I received this product and has to say it's probably my favorite polish from this brand/company. The color is fun and it is easy to remove. Most color changing polishes are between two colors, but this has four and with glitters. Not only that, you peel off the polish when you are done.

MustaeV #E55 Blending Shadow Brush: I received this product and has been the only brush I use to blend my shadows. Since I have Asian eyes, the blending brush gets into my crease and blend where I want it to be. Not only that, it's really easy to use.


Finished Products
Mitoq Power Antioxidant Rejuvenation: I received this product and I was going to review it on my blog. While searching online, I noticed it's discontinued. I couldn't find anything on this particular product on their main website. With that said, it applied more like a moisturizer than a serum. It also looked like a moisturizer. It felt great on the skin and made the products apply easier.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Reviva Labs RevitalEyes Eyelid Serum: I received this product. It's supposed to help/improve the eyelids so it doesn't sag. The concept sounds good but since I don't have sagging lids, I didn't notice much. Then again it's supposed to prevent. It might be doing that and I don't notice with my naked eyes.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Cardea Luxe Radiance Eye Renewal Therapy: I received this product. It's supposed to be for the eyes but you can actually use it all over the face. It shorten my skin care routine. I didn't need multiple products for the face. Not only that, it actually worked well on my skin. It's hydrating and my skin looked more alert.

Would repurchase: Yes.

L'Oreal Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer: I received this product. This particular moisturizer might be too thick for oily skin individuals. For dry skin like myself, it's a great one. It's hydrating, and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It's also a great moisturizer for dry winter season. Since it's so thick, I used it as a night cream and my skin looked alert the next morning.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Grace & Stella Co. Cucumber Facial Mask: I received these sheet masks. It's a good mask that does it's job of hydrating. I just wished the eye area was wider and not close set. Other than that, I like everything. My skin looked hydrated and bright.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Lisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate Mask: I received these sheet masks. This is the first sheet mask I have ever used that covers the chin and over the ears. It's pretty interesting and a great idea in my opinion. I like the idea it doesn't come off while wearing, at the same time, moisturizing the chin area as well. Not only that, my skin looks brighter and alive after one hour of wearing this mask.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Lotion in Almond Milk & Honey: I received this lotion. It's a good lotion and will be great for spring/summer season when my skin isn't that dry. For winter, I would need a thicker moisturizer. Not only that, the scent is on the light side. If you have sensitivity to smell, this one is a good one. Also, this line was made for sensitive skin individuals.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Burman Brush Cleaner: I received this brush cleaner. From my experience all brush cleaners do the same, they clean in-between thorough washes. What makes me like one better than the other is the way it quickly cleans the brushes on the towel paper, as well as, the smell. This doesn't smell bad. I can actually deal with the scent.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Born Pretty, MustaeV, Mitoq, Reviva Labs, Cardea Luxe, L'Oreal, Grace & Stella Co., Lisse, The Body Shop, and Burman. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...