Friday, January 5, 2018

December Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, MustaeV, Nerium, Radical Skincare, LuLuLun, and Formula X. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter BeBella Lip Liners Giveaway. It ends January 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


I can't believe this is the last favorites and empties for the year 2017. Time sure flies!


December Favorites

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: Since it's that time of the year where the weather is humid, I need to hydrate in every way possible. I purchased this product and love it since I got it. I also noticed I mentioned it last month. It's that good! I spray several times a day when I'm home. It's refreshing, smells good, and feels great on the skin. Not only that, my skin care applies easily and sinks into the skin faster after I spray my face.

derma e Vitamin C Intensive Night Cream: I received this product and glad I decided to use it during this humid season. Since the moisturizer is on the thicker side, it's helping my dry skin. The product works well on my skin. It's extremely hydrating. When it comes to the smell, it's not the best but you get use to it after several usage. The smell is nothing compared to the improvement of my skin!

NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss: I bought this lip product several years ago. I've been trying to finish all the products I have before I buy more lip treatment products. I remember in the past I love this product and I still do. It's extremely hydrating especially during this dry weather. If you have dry lips like mine, this is a good one. It's smells good, it's easy to use, and my lips feel comfortable.

MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Light Coral: I received this product and have been using it often since I got it. It's a very natural peachy pink color or at least that's how it looks on me. It's one of the blushes I reach for in daily basis. It's a great everyday color. Not only that, it lasts all day on me.

Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Boho: I bought this and glad I did. It's a gorgeous, my type of neutral brown color. Not only that, it's matte and lasts longer than most lipsticks I own. It's also easy to outline and fill in the remaining. I just wish it was retractable but it's all good. It's not that hard to sharpen.


Finished Products
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I bought this deluxe sample when it came in my Play! By Sephora July 2016. It's a great gentle cleanser. Most cleansers dry out my skin and make it feel tight. This did not. Not only that, it was easy to lather.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nerium IllumaBoost Brightening & Shield: I received this product. When I first got it, I actually liked it a lot. To be honest, I actually like this product. It makes the moisturizer softer to work with. The thing I noticed is that during the dry winter weather, it thin the moisturizer too much that it didn't moisturize my skin. This product will be perfect for all season except for winter in my case. Not only that, it did brighten my skin.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30: I received this product and sad I finished it. It's a good sunscreen. It did not whiten my skin, as well as, coated it. It sunk into my skin as soon as I applied it. Not only that, I felt it protected my skin but it could also be mental.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask: I bought this mask set after trying this particular mask. I have to say it's probably one of my favorite sheet masks. Every time I use this mask, I realize how much I fall in love with it. It might be too strong for some people but for my dry skin it's good. It's hydrating and I see results for several days. It looks smoother and younger.

Would repurchase: Yes!

LuLuLun Plus in Clary Sage: I received this product and glad I did. I've always been a huge fan of LuLuLun and always thought it's one of the best mask brand from Japan. I still have to agree. It's hydrating and my skin loves it. I need all the hydration as possible during this dry winter weather.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Formula X Shine Xcel Top Coat: I received this product and glad I did. It makes the polish look shiny and it dries quickly. When I hit half way, the top coat got thicker but that happens with a lot of top coats from my experience. A thinner makes it better or at least for me.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, MustaeV, Nerium, Radical Skincare, LuLuLun, and Formula X. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...