Friday, May 4, 2018

April Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Becca, Maple Holistics, MustaeV, Travalo, Cardea Luxe, Aniise, Benefit, Urban Decay, and ScentBird,. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

April Favorites
Becca First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh: I received this product. After I tested it out, I stopped using it. I wanted to finish the primer I was using before this. Now that I finished that primer, I started using this one. I can definitely see the difference. This primer doesn't completely cover my imperfections but it gives me a glow. The foundation and powder looks much more lively on me.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. It's one of those products that never gets old and constantly repurchasing. For years, I wore polishes in weekly basis. When I got sick in January (bronchitis and sinus infection) and started my new job in March, I stopped completely wearing nail polishes. My nails weakened to a point it was always breaking. I started applying this strengthener, and my nails instantly got stronger and healthy.

Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream: I received this product. It's one of the best eye creams I have tried. It's thick. Since it's so thick, it's not for everyone. It's best for dry and aging skin. Since I have dry skin, I'm always trying to hydrate my face including my eyes. I just pat around my eyes, smile, and forehead line. It's extremely comfortable and feels good.

MustaeV Silky Sketch Brow Pencil: I received this product. When I started my new job in March, I wanted a simple tool to draw my brow. I found it. Not only is it quick, it's creamy. It fills easily and looks natural. It also last all day.

Travalo Classic HD in Blue: I received this product. It's an amazing product I knew about long time ago. I don't know why it took me so long to get one. It's easy to use and so convenient. Best of all, you can spritz whenever you want to.


Finished Products
Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes: I bought this product. Most eye makeup removers have an oil based inside the product. This doesn't and I was skeptical it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong. It's a great eye makeup remover. It's easy to use, not harsh on the skin, and it removes a lot.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Cardea Luxe Travel Skin Care Kit (Moisturizer): I received this product. This is a good moisturizer. It's natural, cruelty-product that does what it says. It's great for normal to dry skin individuals, as well as, aging skin like myself. My skin looked alert and alive.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Aniise Moisture Surge Creme: I received this sample. I got it while walking in the lobby of my hotel in Las Vegas during CosmoProf 2017. I have never heard of this brand but the moisturizer was amazing. It's thick which is great for dry skin individuals like myself. It felt good on the skin, as well as, it's hydrating.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Benefit the POREfessional Face Primer: I received this sample but I have no idea where I got it from. Since it's so tiny, I cannot give a true opinion. For this reason, I never reviewed this product. Even though I never reviewed this product, I doubt I will purchase. I didn't think that great of this product. It didn't completely cover my pores especially the big ones on my nose. When the title says pore, I'm guessing it's to hide the imperfection pores and create a flawless skin.

Would repurchase: No.

Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara: I received this sample. A lot of people like this mascara but it didn't do much for me. It didn't darken my lashes to give me volume. It also did not give me length. The only thing it did that I like was that it did not weigh my lashes down. Having Asian lashes, I'm looking for all three. One out of three isn't good enough for me.

Would repurchase: No.

The Body Shop Spa Of The World Velvet Moisture Body Cream in Japanese Camellia Cream: I bought this product. I'm sadden to finish this product. It's hydrating, smells good, and everything I like in a body moisturizer.

Would repurchase: Yes.

ScentBird Hand Cream in Rose & Prosecco: I received this product. I'm sadden to say it's my last hand cream from this brand. It's hydrating and the scent is lightweight. It's great all year round.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Becca, Maple Holistics, MustaeV, Travalo, Cardea Luxe, Aniise, Benefit, Urban Decay, and ScentBird,. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...